IH Engineers, PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are always seeking talented individuals to join our growing family, and at present we are actively seeking resumes for the following positions:
- Structural Engineer - Seeking a qualified Structural Engineer with 10 to 15 years experience in the design of long span steel bridges. PE license preferred but not required. (Send resumes to David Battaglia)
- CADD Operator - Seeking a qualified CADD Operator with 10+ years experience in Microstation, preferably with bridge design and roadway design experience, for transportation agencies in the region as NJDOT, NYSDOT, NYS Thruway, NJTA, etc. (Send resumes to David Battaglia)
- Team Leader - Seeking a qualified Structural Engineer with 5 to 7 years experience in Bridge Condition Inspection (not Bridge Construction Inspection) for transportation agencies in the tri-state area, such as NJDOT, NJ Transit, and NJ Turnpike. Proposed candidates without appropriate experience in New Jersey will not be evaluated. PE license preferred but not required. (Send resumes to David Battaglia)
- Special Inspectors - Seeking experienced Special Inspectors certified by ICC, NACE, ACI, SSPC, AWS in the following areas:
○ Concrete Construction
○ Structural Masonry
○ Spray-Applied Fireproofing
○ Structural Steel, Welding and Bolting
○ Cleaning and Coating of Structural Steel
Additional varied construction inspection experience in highways, bridges, utilities, and buildings, a BSCE, and NICET and OSHA certifications are a plus. (Send resumes to Mike Bruno)
- Resident Engineer - Seeking a qualified Resident Engineer for projects on the New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway with a New Jersey PE or a NICET IV and at least 12 years experience in the highway and bridge construction inspection field. The candidate MUST have at least 5 years experience as a Resident Engineer on highway and bridge projects with at least 2 of those years as a Resident Engineer on the New Jersey Turnpike or the Garden State Parkway. Additional concrete, asphalt, and traffic control certifications are a plus. (Send resumes to Mike Bruno)
- Construction Inspectors - Experienced in highway or bridge construction with a NICET 2, 3, 4 or NICET equivalent experience. Individuals would work at various construction sites throughout the NY/NJ area. ACI, SAT, TCP, and painting certifications are a plus. (Send resumes to Mike Bruno)
- Construction Office Engineers - BSCE with NJDOT ACES or Site Manager experience a plus. ACI, SAT, TCP and painting certifications are also a plus. (Send resumes to Mike Bruno)
In addition to a family type atmosphere where upper management is easily accessible and willing to communicate with all personnel, below are some of the employee benefits offered by IH Engineers, PC:
- Comprehensive medical and prescription plans that also contain vision benefits provided by a major insurance provider. The company contributes a substantial portion of the premium for individual and family coverage.
- Dental coverage from a major provider with a large portion covered by the company.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match of a percentage of the employee’s salary.
- Term Life Insurance Plans paid by the company.
- Long Term Disability Insurance paid by the company.
- Generous time off packages including major holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Year end bonuses based on performance and company profit.
- Profit sharing.
- Reimbursement of work related training, licenses, and certifications.
- Company paid assistance when joining and attending associations, workshops, and seminars dealing with the engineering industry.
- Referral Bonuses for employees referring successful job candidates for full time employment.
- Incentives for passing the P.E. exam.
- Travel expenses, when necessary.
Staffing Agent Policy
IH Engineers, PC will not accept open-ended Staffing Fee Agreements or anonymous resumes. Staffing Fee Agreements will be specific to a person being hired and will not extend to future resume submissions.